The Top 7 Things to Do in Dubai
Dubai is a fantastic place in which to live. It is one of the most wonderful places in the world. It is sometimes known as the city of Gold, Festival city, or the Shopping Capital of the Middle East.
1. Starting with the big bus tour which is considered as the overall introductory visit to Dubai, those who are new to Dubai can book their tickets for this city tour. It is a very interesting opportunity for the people to visit the prominent areas in the city. During the journey, one can skip the ride or join the Big Bus. There is a guide who continuously explains briefly about every place they visit. This is not the only tour which one can enjoy in Dubai. There are many such options. There are air tours as well, such as the Hot air balloon tour and the helicopter tour. These are the most enjoyable tours. There is the Wonder Bus tour which is through land as well as water. These tours are a good source for visiting and getting knowledge about the worthwhile places of Dubai.
2. The desert safari tour, also known as Dune Bashing, is a very interesting one. One can enjoy this adventurous tour for the whole day in the jeep, driving in the desert, and experience the thrill as it comes bouncing across the sand hills. The tour ends with a dinner and a belly dancer show. This tour is different from other tours as one can enjoy its drive in the desert.
3. The next gorgeous place in Dubai is the great Burj Al Arab. It is a 7 Star hotel with several restaurants inside. It is entirely made of some of the most expensive minerals available. It is the major source of attraction to the people visiting Dubai. It looks like a Sail Ship from outside.
4. Another of Dubai’s major attractions is its large number of malls. One can never be bored in a city like Dubai, where there are great malls like the Dubai Mall and the Emirates Mall. One can even enjoy a visit without any shopping as there are many indoor gaming facilities in these shopping malls like ice skating and skiing.
5. Although you can go from one side of the city to Deira by any means like taxi or bus, the Deira Abra Ride is a very special and fascinating method by which to go. On this ride, one crosses the brook of Dubai. It is a cheap method of travel as well.
6. The Dubai Gold Souk is a prominent place in Deira, Dubai. There are plenty of gold shops all in one place. The sight of all that gold is a very different one for most. One can just visit the souk without any shopping and still feel excited.
7. The Emirates Mall in Dubai has its own skiing facility. One can rent the skiing equipment and clothing to enjoy the sport no matter how much heat is outside. Full day passes can be bought and one can enjoy skiing any time during the whole day.
Among the many reasons to live in Dubai, one very important reason is that everybody who goes there gets settled in quickly. Immigrants do not feel any problem in terms of finding accommodation or fitting into the society. That’s why it is becoming expansive in its population.